In this free, 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn the steps to take and the obstacles to overcome to get approved for a construction loan to build a new home. Due to the risks involved in residential home building and the length of time it takes to complete a new build, getting a construction loan is more complex and takes more time than getting a traditional mortgage approved.
Check back for dates to be announced!
In the meantime, watch this helpful, 8-minute video explaining how construction loans work:
After this webinar, you’ll know:
- How construction loans work
- How to calculate the maximum you can borrow
- The information you’ll need to gather to apply
- Down payment requirements and interest rates
- Length of process from application to closing
- Credit score and income requirements
- When to get a rate lock guarantee
- Making monthly payments
- Why your construction timeframe matters…and why keeping it under a year is so important
- Why contracting with a home builder improves your chances of approval vs. DIY
- When to consider a single-close construction loan that converts to a mortgage
To register for the webinar, complete the form below. Your confirmation page will display the webinar link. Be sure to save your confirmation page! Feel free to call Charley at 603-472-2272 up to 30 minutes before the seminar begins if you did not receive the link.
We are happy to answer your questions about new build mortgages and construction loans anytime.
This is not a commitment to lend or offer for an extension of credit. Additional terms and conditions apply. Charley Farley NMLS #93963 HarborOne Mortgage #2561