Classes are now online! Join from your home!
Join us for a fun, casual and FREE educational class for first-time homebuyers in New Hampshire, presented by loan officers Charley Farley and Liz Going.
When: Every month on select Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
- April 17 & 29
- May 15 & 27
- June 12 & 17
- July 17 & 29
Where: ONLINE. Join from your own phone, tablet or computer.
How: Sign up below or give us a call at 471-9300. We’ll send you a link for the online class and a reminder before the event.
What you will learn at the NH First Time Home Buyer Class:
- How to understand your credit score.
- What goes into pre-approval so you know the price range of home you may qualify for.
- Steps in the mortgage approval process.
- Loan programs for first-time homebuyers, including zero-down and down-payment assistance.
- How appraisals and home inspections impact mortgage approvals.
- Obstacles for first-time home buyers and how to overcome them.
Sign up now! Get ready for the purchase of your first home! We’ll send a link prior to the webinar.