First Time Home Buyer Loans in NH
Are you a NH First-Time Home Buyer? Wondering what you’ll need to qualify or which mortgage program is right for you?
Well, we have great news for you!
There are many different loan programs that are designed to meet the needs of a first-time homebuyer. Some of the most popular first-time homebuyer loans utilize government mortgage programs such as:
- FHA Loans - 3.5% down payment, 30-year fixed mortgage.
- VA Loans - $0 down. Must meet VA eligibility requirements.
- USDA Rural Developments Loans - $0 down. Must purchase in an approved Rural Development area and be below the maximum income limits.
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA) grant programs and other programs that assist with down payments.
- Rehab loans – Provide you with 96.5% of the money to buy the home and provide you with 96.5% of the money to fix it up. Great for buying a bank-owned home or other fixer-upper properties. (That’s only 3.5% of your own money).
The process of buying your first home starts with a pre-qualification. This is where we help you determine the following:
- What price range you qualify for.
- Which mortgage programs best meet your needs.
- How much cash you need.
- What the monthly payment will be.
Watch our fast-paced, 10-minute First Time Homebuyer Class now!
If you have questions and want to know which First-Time Home Buyer program best fits your circumstances, call Charley at (603) 471-9300 or send an email.
10 Easy Steps to Buying a Home in New Hampshire
What’s the best way to go about buying a home? What documents will you need for a mortgage? Download my free checklist for all the answers and keep this two-page document handy throughout the process, from shopping for a home to move-in.